Game : Elder Scrolls Online
Server : North America
Level : 9
Faction : Daggerfall Covenant
Race : Dunmer
Class : Nightblade

Are you applying as an Adventurer or Crafter?:
Adventurer

Endeavor will be aligned with the Daggerfall Covenant (we may have informal guilds aligned with the other two alliances but all official guild PvP will be done for daggerfall), is this ok for you?:
Yes.

During what hours do you usually play? (Endeavor is based in the Eastern US time zone [GMT-5 November - March, GMT -4 April - October] please answer in terms of this time zone or note your own time zone when answering.:
Mon 8PM - 10PM CST
Thu 8PM - 10PM CST
Fri 8PM - whenever CST
Saturday 6AM-8AM CST, depending on schedule, could be a more
Sunday 6AM - 8AM CST, depending on schedule, could be a more

What race and class do you primarily play/plan on playing? (feel free to talk about your playstyle here as well or your crafting specialization if you're applying as a crafter):
Dark Elf, Nightblade

How did you find out about Endeavor and why does it interest you?:
Guildlaunch. I am looking to experience ESO with a group of people. I've played other MMOs and have been a guild member before, however I want to take being part of a guild community more seriously as I am a huge fan of ESO games.

How can YOU make Endeavor a better guild?:
As a newcomer, once I have my wits about me, I'd be willing to help other newcomers.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
~Wonderboy~
Leader

re: DECLINED - App: rolosean - by ~Wonderboy~

I'm going to decline your app . Not because I don't think you'd fit here but rather because I think you'll fit much better in a different guild. We're not super hardcore or anything and most, if not all, of us have fairly limited play time as well.

However, your playtime seems more limited than most and with the personality impressions I'm getting from you app, you're just going to get lost in the shuffle and perhaps not feel like you're fitting in.

When considering applications I try very hard to be certain that the person will enjoy the guild as much as the guild will enjoy the person. In this case, at no fault of your own, I do no think that is the case.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Endeavor Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: